Anuncio Legal

Todo el contenido de este Blog tiene ©Todos los Derechos Reservados. Respete esos Derechos

jueves, 11 de junio de 2015

El Dorado may have been found.

Por GP Vaca

A very extensive archaeological site exists in Northern Ecuador that is always ignored by the government due to the different economic interests of several groups of people. But I am here to present evidence to the contrary.




I have a great story to tell and something to reveal, and yet once again it will simply be ignored. However, the facts are there, and no matter how long it takes the truth remains among the ruins buried under the fertile ground of the Imbabura mountains. The evidence is all around, the entire region of Ecuador and the names of every single place have been telling us the truth, and yet Ecuadorians, historians, and governments simply disregard the facts and the history. In great part because history will need to be rewritten when these facts are known. 

I came to learn these facts on the day of my first communion. It has passed 52 years since then and I have been conducting research in silence. I needed the true facts and the other to gather enough evidence for what I am about to reveal.

I was only a seven-year-old child back in 1970, so I did not realize back then, the meaning and the importance of what happened the day of my first communion. Furthermore, I had all intentions to disregard and ignore what I was being told by my grandmother. As a matter of fact, I thought she was totally insane but, for some reason, I kept silent about what she had told me.

The day of my first communion

I must first tell you I did not have a very good relationship with my father and even less with my grandmother. So, on the day of my first communion, I was shocked that she attended the ceremony at the church. Even more, shocked when she showed up at my house later to celebrate. 

Earlier that year we had celebrated her birthday and my grandmother had spoken badly of my mother. I was already angry that my brothers and I had not been invited to the main table but had been served the food on a block of concrete on their patio and where they washed the clothes. I had the audacity to go before the entire family and tell them that if I was not going to be treated with respect and I was being forced to listen to absurd lies about my mother, then they could take their food and shove it where the sun does not shine. Afterward, my cousins who were much older and much stronger than me started getting up the table and my father was going straight for his belt. I left running like a soul getting out of hell. So the only thing I could think was. Why is my grandmother doing here? 

Then, my grandmother called me and told me that she wanted me to come with her. She took my hand and we walked about a mile away from my house. We reached a small waterfall and she step inside behind the waterfall, and she pulled me rather forcefully to follow her, as expected there was nothing but a massive rock, although there was a small space behind. But my grandmother introduced her hand somewhere among the rocks and suddenly the whole back rock moved and led to s small chamber where a stairway went down to a larger chamber. We went downstairs and there was a small stone table with four cups on the side and a larger cup in the center. There was a stream of water running on the side and my grandmother picked up water and left it in one of the cups, then she picked up clay from a small pile at the corner of the chamber, then she lighted up a match, and set fire on the other cup that had seemed empty and yet it lighted up and in the next cup she blew on the cup several times and then the cup in the center lighted up. As soon as that happened another larger wall at the end of the chamber and opposite the stairwell opened up. There was a large room where there were all kinds of things, some seemed to be of gold, and there were things stored in baskets of carrizo straws. She went inside and took out a strange object. It had a strange shape, it looked like something made out of roots as it intertwined and on one end became a pointed lance and on the other, it bulged and at the tip, she blew on it and there came sounds that had a particular frequency because I had to cover my ears, although there was barely any sound. Then my grandmother claimed she was the last living descendant of Atahualpa. She told me that the name will die with her as there were no other true descendants but us, but to protect them, she had kept that fact secret. Then after some chants in a language, I did not know and maybe was Kiwa or Quichua, then she told me she was naming me the heir of the kingdom of the Karaenki which meant "followers of Enki", the lord of the Earth, creator of humanity. It was 1970, long before any of the Sumerian tablets and long before any such discoveries may have been published, so there was no way for her to know what scientists discovered since then.  She said that the lord ENKI had come from the sky and that he had altered humans, that he had been the lord creator of men, and that he had established one of his many kingdoms in Imbabura. My grandmother told me that every name all around the province has been left to bring back his name. 
Imbabura means Door to the gold
Yanahurco means Factory of gold. Apparently, Chachimbiro is like a factory of gold and copper.
Urcuqui means the city of the domes and many of the descendants of Enki are buried in the domes.
Yuracruz means the joint of the mountains,
Karaenki means followers of Enki
Kiwa means the language of Earth established by the race of Enki and the roots are similar to Persian and Indo-European languages. 

My grandmother said that all that was needed was a test of the blood and people will find out the truth. We have blood that speaks of our history. We have the same blood of men and women in paradise. I believe she meant the same as people in the Euphrates river and in Iraq. She said the language spoken in the Andes was the language of the Karaenkies. "although the Incas came and brought the Otawalos, which were brought from the south and spoke the Aymara language, the cities of Imbabura were different tribes that followed the customs and traditions established by Enki. Each city had to do something specific. The people of Angochahua were the farmers, the people of  Urcuqui were the miners of gold and metals, the people of Atuntaqui were the warriors and protectors of the other towns, and the people of  Imbayas were the builders. All the pyramids and all the large structures were buried by Rumiñahui a direct descendant of the man created by Enki. They were the lords of the lands, they had wisdom and strength like no other men. The large treasure of the Karankies was over one hundred tons of gold, silver, copper, and metals that were hidden in the Cave of the Jaguar. She revealed to me where the place was and I have confirmed the existence of said place but I will not reveal the location. I was told that my duty was to bring out the history of "our people" and that everything will reveal itself. 

Something I found fascinating was that a painting of Tupac Yupanki has a strange similarity to my grandmother 

I believe the real “El Dorado” or ancient Quito. It has 148 structures and 13 possible pyramids with ramps. Having explored the site and visited three times. I have taken pictures and have determined that the site is exactly under one of the most important ley lines in the world. The energy is very powerful that you can feel it in such a way that people reported being able to see better and it was as if people were watching you. I have reconstructed what I believe is how the city looked.



Considering the amount of land that covers these pyramids, I think the tallest pyramid has at least 125 meters on each side and is around 37 meters in height. Indicating exact measurements itself and implies knowledge of mathematics.



I have taken the trouble to make initially an "artistic rendering" of the pyramids and later reconstruct to the best of my abilities I believe that is the way several pyramids looked. I believe I am right in my assessment due to historical knowledge, the location of other sites, and water availability, and even today you can sense the energy of what could have been a fairly well-developed city. Another very clear indication is that the birthplace of Atahualpa is not that far away. 

For many years I had to do everything at my own expense as I never receive any donations or any assistance from anyone. I am working on developing the technology using Luydar and GPS to map out exactly everything I had claimed since 2013.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario